|Built by:||Chantiers Navals Francais (Caen, France)|
|Laid down:||3 Apr, 1923|
|Launched:||6 Dec, 1924|
|Commissioned:||19 Jan, 1927|
|End service:||07 April 1949|
|History:||This ship was undergoing
boiler repairs in a northern French port when Germany invaded France.
The British towed it across the channel to the Devonport Dockyard where the repairs were completed
Seized on 3 July 1940 by the British while moored in Plymouth.
Transferred to the Polish Navy on 17 July 1940.
Transferred to the Free French on 30 April 1941.
Decomissioned 7 April 1949.