|Built by:||F.&Ch de la Gironde (Bordeaux, France)|
|Laid down:||5 Mar, 1924|
|Launched:||29 Dec, 1925|
|Commissioned:||27 Oct, 1927|
|End service:||Feb, 1950|
Toulon on 27 November 1942 to prevent her capture by the Germans.
Raised, refitted and commissioned by the Italians being renamed FR 31.
Returned to the (Free) French Navy at Bizerte, Tunisia on 28 October 1943.
Stricken in February 1950.